Does the sound of processes excite you? Do you believe in a quick and agile way of development? Your search ends here. We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who can lead and guide the team to work in an agile way.
Your to-do list
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
What skills do you master?
- 3-4 years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3 years of experience playing the ScrumMaster role for a software development team
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- 3-4 years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 3-4 years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Who will you be working with?
You will become part of a small smart team (30-40 people) in 2-3 countries. This means plenty of room for personal initiative and a lot of freedom and trust to accomplish your own ambitions as well as ours. Together with our CTO and other DEV colleagues in a positive organization, you will grow alongside our international ambitions. You will be working closely with our second line support, CEO (product owner) and CTO. We value your contribution and you will be working with the latest techniques.
All of us pursue the same goals and successes are celebrated!
What do we have to offer?
- A nice paycheck and good working conditions. Also, a good package with primary and secondary conditions. Salary is depending on your experience and skill set.
- Involvement in the entire development process. Your initiative is greatly valued.
- We want to aid in the personal development of our employees. Courses or training programs, as well as coaching, can be made available.
- You will become part of a young and ambitious team that wants to grow from 10 to 60 employees within 1 year.
Want to join our team @CYS and be a part of an amazing team? Please contact us! You can apply directly, give us a call or send us an email. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
CYS - A GLOBAL SAAS COMPANY
At CYS, we have been helping companies optimizing their experience for more than 15 years. In order to facilitate this, we set ourselves the audacious goal of developing the best software in the world for managing and measuring experience.
One software solution for combining all relevant data and feedback from customers, employees, and businesses. Pre-designed customizable programs designed for prioritizing your companies improvements like Customer Feedback Monitoring, Employee Engagement Research, Audits, and Checklists for quality management and the reporting of business KPIs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying